Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Binance Freezes Tokens from Hacked Cryptopia Exchange January 17, 2019New Zealand-based crypto exchange Cryptopia was hacked two days ago. The thief (or thieves) made off with approximately $3.6 million in cryptocurrency. Now, the biggest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, has frozen tokens sent to its wallet by the alleged hackers. Binance Freezes Tokens According to Binance CEO Changpeng ‘CZ’ Zhao, the exchange reportedly received an unspecified amount of cryptocurrency that […]Maria Ohle
- Crypto News: UPS Invests in Blockchain and Circle Stablecoin Fully Backed January 17, 2019All major cryptocurrencies are seeing red again today. This week has brought higher-than-normal volatility for most of the top digital currencies on the market, making investors scratch their heads. Today, we’ll take a look at the latest trending crypto news. Crypto News: UPS Invests in Blockchain Today, the top crypto news is surrounding the logistic […]Chelsea Roh
- Dragonchain Partnership With Hurify: IoT and Blockchain Merger January 16, 2019A Dragonchain partnership was announced earlier today. The blockchain leader is partnering with Hurify Digital Markets to revolutionize decentralized IoT and blockchain development. Dragonchain Partnership The US’s Dragonchain is a blockchain developer that works across four business areas: enterprise services, entertainment, education, and project incubation/acceleration. The company wants to empower businesses with an enterprise-grade blockchain solution. Hurify, at its core, is a […]Maria Ohle
- Spanish Car Manufacturer SEAT Joins Alastria Consortium to Develop Blockchain Products January 17, 2019SEAT, the largest car manufacturer in Spain, has joined Alastria consortium focused on the development of blockchain technologyCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin Joins Board of Directors of Crypto Startup ErisX January 17, 2019Co-founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin has joined the board of directors of cryptocurrency exchange ErisXCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Crypto Exchange Coinbase Acquires San Francisco-Based Tech Startup Blockspring January 17, 2019Crypto exchange Coinbase has acquired tech startup Blockspring, originally backed by venture capital firm Andreessen HorowitzCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- South African Gov’t Reveals It Has No Plans to Ban Crypto in Recent Consultation Paper January 17, 2019South African central bank has issued a jointly developed consultation paper, revealing that it does not intend to ban cryptoCointelegraph By Helen Partz
- Winklevoss Capital: Investors Are ‘Thoughtfully Dipping their Toes into Crypto,’ Not Taking the Plunge January 17, 2019Sterling Witzke, partner at Winklevoss Capital, says she doesn’t think 2019 will be the watershed year for institutional investors to get into cryptoCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Coinstar Machines in Select US States Now Sell BTC Vouchers January 17, 2019On Jan. 17, financial services company Coinme announced that people visiting select Safeway and Albertsons stores in California, Texas, and Washington can now purchase bitcoin core (BTC) through Coinstar kiosks. Coinstar devices are fully automated self-service coin-counting machines and now thousands located in the U.S. market could be equipped to handle cryptocurrency transactions. Also Read: Markets […]Jamie Redman
- South Africa Wants to Mandate Registration of Crypto Service Providers January 17, 2019A regulatory working group in South Africa, which includes the country’s central bank, has released a consultation paper on crypto assets this week. According to the document, all exchanges, wallet providers, Bitcoin ATMs and payment processors will have to register with the government in 2019. Also Read: Bitpay Reports Processing Over $1 Billion Transactions in […]Avi Mizrahi
- No Reason to ‘Bury’ Cryptocurrencies, Russian PM Medvedev Says January 17, 2019Last year’s falling prices are not a good enough reason to “bury” cryptocurrencies, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said during a high-level economic conference. He believes Russia should carefully follow the developments around digital coins. Also read: Clickbait Media Uses Bitcoin and Russia to Pump Headlines Again Russia Should Watch Carefully Medvedev thinks the […]Lubomir Tassev
- ConsenSys Invests in Two Crypto Startups to Lead VCs Into Ethereum Ecosystem January 17, 2019ConsenSys just invested $1 million in crypto trading platform Coinhouse and an undisclosed amount in privacy-centric browser Tenta. It's part of a broader strategy.Leigh Cuen
- Ethereum Co-Founder Joe Lubin Joins Board of Crypto Futures Platform ErisX January 17, 2019ErisX is expanding its board as it prepares to launch spot and derivatives markets for bitcoin and, eventually, ethereum.Nikhilesh De
- Coinbase Acquires Andreessen Horowitz–Backed Startup Blockspring January 17, 2019Blockspring, a startup that makes tools for collecting and managing data from APIs, has been acquired by Coinbase.Zack Seward
- OKCoin Founder Star Xu Seeks to Acquire Public Firm for $60 Million January 17, 2019OKCoin founder Star Xu may be seeking a possible backdoor IPO by buying a majority stake in a Hong Kong-listed company.Daniel Palmer
- QuadrigaCX Crypto Exchange Users Still Can’t Get Their Money Out January 17, 2019QuadrigaCX users' concerns were compounded by the exchange's announcement that its CEO had died more than a month earlier.Nikhilesh De