Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Coinsquare Acquires StellarX: Canadian Exchange Takes Over February 15, 2019Canada’s largest crypto exchange Coinsquare has acquired the StellarX DEX according to a press release published yesterday. Under the terms of the agreement, StellarX will become a fully-owned subsidiary of Coinsquare and will now need regulatory approval to operate its service under the Coinsquare umbrella. Coinsquare Acquires StellarX Based in Bermuda, StellarX describes itself as “the first decentralized crypto platform […]Maria Ohle
- Ripple Feeling Pressure? Brad Garlinghouse Speaks Out About JPM Coin February 15, 2019Ripple’s CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, has finally responded to JPMorgan’s recent announcement of its new JPM Coin. Is Ripple feeling the pressure or just annoyed with a bank adopting a similar system? Let’s find out. As predicted, banks are changing their tune on crypto. But this JPM project misses the point – introducing a closed network […]Chelsea Roh
- Anchor: A New Financial Standard and Monetary System February 14, 2019Anchor, a New Financial Standard and Monetary System for Preserving and Enhancing the Value of Investor Holdings Anchor is a two-token stable currency system pegged to a financial index that safeguards investments against economic volatility, inflation and market speculation. Anchor AG, a financial services holding company, introduces Anchor, a dual-token stable currency that is pegged […]Nicki Brown
- Interview With Crypto ‘Optimist’ Brian Kelly: Bitcoin Is Still 50 Percent Undervalued February 16, 2019From what it was like to work for Lehman Brothers to the sentiment analysis of the crypto market and the signs of the next financial crisis — we talked to CNBC’s analyst Brian Kelly about everythingCointelegraph By Catherine Ross
- How the Marshall Islands Envisions Its National Digital Currency Dubbed ‘Sovereign’ February 16, 2019The idea behind the SOV project lies in the Marshall Islands government's pursuance of "manifesting national liberty” and creation of an alternative state currency to the U.S. dollarCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Most Cryptos See Gentle Green Amid Exceedingly Calm Market Picture February 16, 2019Cryptocurrencies are seeing mild price action, with virtually all of the top 20 coins by market cap seeing fluctuations of within 2 percent in both directions on the dayCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- ErisX to CFTC: Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust, Liquid Market February 16, 2019Chicago-based crypto exchange ErisX has filed a comment letter with the U.S. CFTC outlining the benefits of introducing regulated Ethereum futures contractsCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector February 16, 2019Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin and other core devs have denied that a new Constantinople smart contract feature will have negative security implications for the networkCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Court Reconsiders Ruling After SEC Proves Tokens Are Securities February 17, 2019After failing to convince a federal court regarding the nature of Blockvest tokens in the previous hearing, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has finally convinced the same judge that these tokens are securities. The agency alleges that the firm and its founder made several false claims regarding their token’s regulatory status. Also read: SEC […]Kevin Helms
- Orca Pool Mining Operation Aims to Defend Altcoins and Forks From Attacks February 16, 2019Last November the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) community witnessed a hash war that resulted in a bifurcation of the main chain. The spat saw one of the first examples of the alpha miner strategy and an attempt to truly test Nakamoto consensus. About a week before the fork, a new mining operation was announced called Shark […]Jamie Redman
- Drug Dealer Fights to Prevent Canadian Police From Forfeiting His BTC February 16, 2019A Canadian online drug dealer, snared by an undercover police agent on the dark web, is pleading to be allowed to keep half of the 288 bitcoins that police seized from him as proceeds of crime. With prosecutors seeking a court order to forfeit the crypto stash, worth CAD$1.4 million (US$1.1 million), the 30 year-old […]Jeffrey Gogo
- Mayer Multiples: The Metric That Helps Call Bitcoin Bubbles and Bottoms February 17, 2019Identifying speculative bubbles or bearish exhaustion may be possible through the use of a fairly new metric known as the Mayer Multiple.Sam Ouimet
- Bitcoin Is… Bitcoin Just Is What? February 16, 2019What is bitcoin? 40 experts show that 10 years later, it's still a question with a variety of answers.Pete Rizzo
- Maker’s MKR Crypto Outperforms in February with 37% Gains February 16, 2019Ethereum-based cryptocurrency Maker is outperforming the broader markets with a 37 percent gain on a month-to-date basis.Sebastian Sinclair
- Metrics May Point to Ether Being Undervalued February 16, 2019There is a dichotomy between theory and practice of what fundamental demand indicators should be driving the price of ether.Chris Brookins
- Decentralized Finance Emerges as Banner Topic at Ethereum Denver Conference February 15, 2019ETHDenver kicked off with an address by Aave CEO Stani Kulechov about a hot new wave of decentralized finance applications.Christine Kim