Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Coinbase Crypto Services Expand to 11 New Countries: Why it’s Important April 18, 2019On April 17th, word went around that Coinbase crypto services will be expanding to 11 new countries. And the information is true. According to the crypto exchange, Coinbase will expand its crypto-to-crypto conversions and trading services to Colombia and Mexico, among other countries. Here’s what we know. Coinbase Expanding Crypto Services Based in San Francisco, […]Caroline Harris
- SIRIN Labs Loses One Quarter of Its Staff to Poor Finney Sales April 18, 2019According to media site Globes, the team behind blockchain smartphone Finney has laid off a quarter of its workforce. Sirin Labs has let go of 15 team members after overestimating sales of its innovative device. The company said it had received 160,000 Finney pre-orders in late 2018, so what’s happened? Sirin Labs Loses Workforce The company […]Maria Ohle
- Rakuten Launches Cryptocurrency Exchange for Customers April 18, 2019Rakuten has begun accepting applications for accounts for its anticipated cryptocurrency exchange called “Rakuten Wallet.” The company announced that pre-registration is available for customers with Rakuten Bank, but further details as to whether the service will be available for everyone has not yet been revealed. The company previously stated that the crypto exchange will commence […]Ankit Singhania
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: XTZ, BNB, BCH, ETH, XMR April 21, 2019Are the crypto markets going through an accumulation phase before starting a new uptrend? Let’s take a look at the chartsCointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay
- Craig Wright Continues to Chase His Critics as Major Crypto Platforms Boycott His Cryptocurrency, BSV April 20, 2019BSV has taken a massive slap from major market participants, but its founder, Craig Wright, continues his war against online critics, serving them with 100,000-British pound claims for defamationCointelegraph By Stephen O'Neal
- Bitcoin Holds Over $5,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Signals April 20, 2019Bitcoin crosses the $5,300 line as most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies report a mix of gains and losses on the dayCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- MakerDAO Token Holders Vote About Whether to Raise DAI Stability Fee by 3% April 20, 2019Token holders are now voting again on whether to raise the so-called stability fee for Maker’s ethereum-based DAI by 3%Cointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Thailand Is Opening Up to Crypto, One Step Closer to ICO and STO April 20, 2019Thailand is gradually opening to crypto with its first ICO portal and it is in an ideal position to facilitate the approval of the first STO in AsiaCointelegraph By Joseph Young
- The Number of Crypto Exchanges Offering Margin Has Multiplied April 21, 2019Until recently, Bitmex, Deribit and a handful of established exchanges were the only places where traders could get their leverage fix. This has now changed with the emergence of dozens of exchanges offering leverage and plenty more on their way. Binance and Kucoin – two platforms famed for driving this year’s other exchange trend, the […]Kai Sedgwick
- Crypto Rocket Lets You Track Over 2,000 Cryptocurrencies April 21, 2019Having access to detailed and real-time market data is a precondition for becoming a successful cryptocurrency trader. Crypto Rocket is a mobile app that aggregates useful information about digital coins including price movements and the latest developments in the space. Also read: BCH Merchant App Allows Businesses to Accept Crypto Payments in Store Prices, Charts, […]Lubomir Tassev
- Darknet Users Allege Wall Street Market Exit Scammed, Possibly Snatching $30M April 20, 2019During the first week of April, news.Bitcoin.com reported on a large swarm of darknet market (DNM) users flocking from Dream to the Wall Street marketplace. However, the migration hasn’t been as successful as it may have first seemed, with some vendors alleging that Wall Street has pulled an exit scam and ran off with $30 […]Jamie Redman
- The Hidden Effects of Crypto Money Laundering Rules April 20, 2019CoinDesk's Noelle Acheson looks at anti-money laundering regulation’s increasing focus on cryptocurrencies, and at the opportunity this presents.Noelle Acheson
- Privacy Crypto Monero Celebrates Its 5th Birthday April 19, 2019The privacy coin Monero celebrated yesterday five years of existence.Christine Kim
- Malware Crypto Ransoms Rose By Almost 90% in Q1: Report April 19, 2019The average payout for ransomware attacks rose dramatically in the first quarter of 2019 – largely due to one variant called Ryuk.Daniel Palmer
- Data Market Ocean Tries New Token Sale After CoinList Offering Misses Target April 19, 2019After a token sale on CoinList failed to reach its target, data marketplace Ocean is trying again on crypto exchange Bittrex International.Brady Dale
- Bitcoin Clings on Above Key Support Amid Signs of Price Pullback April 19, 2019Bitcoin is showing signs of exhaustion on the short-duration technical charts, but a pullback has been elusive – so far.Omkar Godbole