Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Is Cryptocurrency the Future of Advertising? How Brave Wants to Use Data June 19, 2019Wouldn’t it be great if there were no ads bothering you while you surf the Web? Or if your data wasn’t everyone’s business? Companies use your data to personalize your experience and bring you more relevant ads and content. Yet, most people are not comfortable with their data being a commodity, and they also don’t […]Chloe Bennet
- Facebook Enters the Crypto Space with Libra Coin June 19, 2019On Tuesday, Facebook and its partners unveiled its new cryptocurrency dubbed Libra coin that will transform how its over 2.38 billion users perceive the use of crypto to make purchases. Libra to Bring “Unbanked” Individuals to the System The project is offering a stable digital currency that expects to bring more unbanked individuals into the […]Ankit Singhania
- Litecoin (LTC) is the Top Altcoin Performer in 2019: Gains Keep Coming June 18, 2019Cryptocurrencies have bounced back after imploding in early 2019. While all the major digital currencies have bottomed out from one-year lows, Litecoin (LTC) has emerged as a top performer as it continues to elicit strong interest. Cryptocurrency Renascence A 360% plus rally from one-year lows underscores the love that Litecoin continues to receive in the […]Ankit Singhania
- Australia’s Central Bank: Cryptos Will Not Receive Wide Acceptance in the Near Future June 20, 2019Analysts at the Reserve Bank of Australia claimed that neither general cryptocurrencies nor stablecoins can be an alternative to fiat in local retail paymentsCointelegraph By Helen Partz
- Twitter User Withdraws His Accusations, Claims TradingView’s Fibonacci Tool Is Not Broken June 20, 2019The Fibonacci retracement tool of popular chart analysis service TradingView “works perfectly fine,” according to the analyst who previously claimed that it was brokenCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Facebook Has Not Applied for RBI Approval to Operate Libra in India: Report June 20, 2019Facebook has reportedly not applied for approval in India for operating its upcoming cryptocurrency Libra projectCointelegraph By Helen Partz
- Feel Lost When Finding Crypto Strategies? One Trading Platform Wants to Change That June 20, 2019A trading platform says it is helping crypto consumers make informed decisions by giving them access to thousands of portfolios and strategies #SPONSOREDCointelegraph By Connor Blenkinsop
- Japan’s Line Reportedly Close to Obtaining FSA License for Japanese Crypto Exchange June 20, 2019LVC Corporation, the crypto- and blockchain-focused arm of Japanese messaging giant Line, is allegedly close to obtaining an FSA-issued crypto exchange operating licenseCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Consumer Affairs Report Shows 70% Spike in Japanese Crypto Inquiries June 19, 2019Japan’s Consumer Affairs Agency (CAA) has released its 2019 report and noted a significant spike in inquiries concerning cryptocurrency related issues last year. The report details a 70% increase in 2018 in regard to consumer queries largely stemming from exchange issues. Moreover, over the last two quarters of 2019, the Japanese yen paired with various […]Jamie Redman
- Bitmain’s Nishant Sharma Talks China and Crypto in the Humans of Bitcoin Podcast June 19, 2019This week on the Humans of Bitcoin podcast host Matt Aaron chatted with Bitmain’s Nishant Sharma who shared his story and discussed the western hemisphere’s false impressions of China and Bitcoin. During the interview, Sharma conversed about his work with Bitmain, one of the largest cryptocurrency companies in the world, and addressed some of the […]Bitcoin.com
- PR: Decoin Exchange Launches Unique Revenue Sharing Protocol June 19, 2019Amid the gory reports of fake trading volumes claimed by crypto exchanges which have made many traders apprehensive of crypto trading, one rising exchange seems to be sailing on a high note of late. Titled “Decoin”, the exchange has reported of experiencing increasing registrations and more trading volume even in the midst of a conflicted […]Bitcoin.com PR
- Token, an Open Banking Platform, Raises $16.5M in Funding June 20, 2019Investors in Token include Opera Tech Ventures, the venture arm of BNP Paribas, Octopus Ventures, and EQT Ventures.Daniel Kuhn
- Blockchain Video Startup YouNow Files With SEC to Give Away (Not Sell) Tokens June 20, 2019YouNow has filed an offering circular with the SEC – for a token that it intends to give away.John Biggs
- Will Facebook’s Libra Be an On-Ramp or Dead End for Crypto? June 19, 2019Cryptocurrency insiders share their thoughts on whether Facebook's ambitious Libra project will help, or hurt, the broader industry.Brady Dale
- Algorand Raises $60 Million in Token Sale June 19, 2019The company sold 25 million tokens in less than four hours.Daniel Kuhn
- Senate Banking Committee Schedules July Hearing on Facebook’s Libra Crypto June 19, 2019The U.S. Senate Banking Committee will hold a hearing next month on Facebook's new cryptocurrency, Libra.Nikhilesh De