Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Dragonchain Partnership With Hurify: IoT and Blockchain Merger January 16, 2019A Dragonchain partnership was announced earlier today. The blockchain leader is partnering with Hurify Digital Markets to revolutionize decentralized IoT and blockchain development. Dragonchain Partnership The US’s Dragonchain is a blockchain developer that works across four business areas: enterprise services, entertainment, education, and project incubation/acceleration. The company wants to empower businesses with an enterprise-grade blockchain solution. Hurify, at its core, is a […]Maria Ohle
- Ripple Update: XRP Private Keys at Risk but CEO Optimistic January 16, 2019Ripple has been in the crypto news quite a lot these past few weeks. The company behind the world’s second-largest digital currency, XRP, has released statements on growth, a hack, and a number of other developments with its platform. Today, we provide our readers with a Ripple update and the latest developments of the xRapid […]Chelsea Roh
- Crypto Hack Takes Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Offline January 15, 2019Another crypto hack has plagued the cryptocurrency space. This time, the New Zealand-based Cryptopia found itself at the center of it. The cryptocurrency exchange announced the news via the company’s Twitter this morning, stating it “suffered a security breach which resulted in significant losses.” Cryptopia Crypto Hack pic.twitter.com/0ZwqFfwwHi — Cryptopia Exchange (@Cryptopia_NZ) January 15, 2019 The […]Chelsea Roh
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast January 16, 2019Blockstream has launched the Beta version of its Satellite API designed to broadcast encrypted dataCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress January 16, 2019A bill exempting companies providing non-custodial crypto services from certain state money transmitting laws has been resubmitted to the U.S. CongressCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry January 16, 2019IBM’s new partnership is aimed at supply chain management in the mining and metals industry, looking to improve logistics, financing, and cost-savingCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Crypto Markets Experience Moderate Growth, Bitcoin Holds Above $3,600 January 16, 2019All of the top 20 coins by market cap are seeing green today, Jan. 17, except for stablecoins USDT and USDCCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- BitMEX Research: ICO Tokens Allocated by Teams to Themselves Lost 54% of $24 Bln Value January 16, 2019A new report by BitMEX shows that ICO teams have lost 54 percent of value of the initial $24 billion worth of tokens allocated to themselvesCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Trezor and Gray Release Corazon Series ‘Luxury’ Hardware Wallets January 16, 2019On Jan. 16, hardware wallet manufacturer Satoshilabs, the creator of the Trezor line of cryptocurrency devices, announced its latest partnership with the mechanical artistry and design company Gray. The luxury designer is well known for its mobile collections like Zyra and Alter Ego and the two companies have now released a “luxury” aerospace-grade titanium hardware […]Jamie Redman
- Custodial Bitgo Clients Can Now Access Genesis Global’s OTC Pools January 16, 2019On Wednesday, cryptocurrency custodial service Bitgo and over-the-counter (OTC) brokerage house Genesis Global announced a partnership to provide fast and secure trades directly from Genesis’ cold storage solution. Essentially, institutional investors who store their assets with Bitgo will be able to access cryptocurrency quotes in a high-frequency fashion similar to acquiring stocks or equities from […]Jamie Redman
- What UK Bitcoin Investors Should Know as Tax Deadline Approaches January 16, 2019The deadline for submitting tax returns in the UK is Jan. 31, 2019. If you hold investments in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency it is important to be aware you may owe corporation tax, income tax, or capital gains tax depending on your activities. The U.K.’s HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has shared its most recent […]Tanzeel Akhtar
- Grin Mining Launch Draws Interest From Deep-Pocketed Investors January 16, 2019Investment firms joined the fray in yesterday's launch of the privacy-focused cryptocurrency known as Grin.Brady Dale
- ‘Critical’ Vulnerability in Beam Wallet Could Have Put Funds At Risk, Devs Say After Fix January 16, 2019The "critical vulnerability" found by developers of the mimblewimble privacy coin Beam is said to have put user funds at possible risk of being stolen.Christine Kim
- US Lawmaker Reintroduces Bill Seeking ‘Safe Harbor’ for Some Crypto Startups January 16, 2019Rep. Tom Emmer has re-introduced a bill hoping to provide crypto startups which do not store users' tokens exemptions from state-level money transmission laws.Nikhilesh De
- New WordPress Publishing Platform Will Offer Blockchain Features January 16, 2019WordPress is launching a news publishing platform backed by Google and ConsenSys, with blockchain tools on offer from Civil.Yogita Khatri
- Bitwage Now Lets Firms Pay Salaried Staff in Crypto January 16, 2019A new product from Bitwage makes it easier to handle payroll taxes when paying employees in bitcoin or ether.Zack Seward