Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Chicago Mayor Believes Crypto Adoption is “Inevitable” March 22, 2019Cryptocurrency received an endorsement from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel when he stated that wide-scale crypto adoption is “inevitable” at a FinTech meeting in his city earlier this week. The chief of staff for former US President Barack Obama said that while he is no expert in crypto technology, he believes digital assets could help financially unstable countries with […]Kristen Moran
- Square is Hiring: You Can Be Paid in Bitcoin if You Want March 21, 2019Twitter and Square founder Jack Dorsey has always been bullish in his Bitcoin views. So it’s no surprise that his payments startup Square is now offering new employees the chance to be paid in Bitcoin. According to tweets from the CEO, the company is on the hunt for skilled labor to add to the team. […]Maria Ohle
- Polymath Partners with SeriesOne for Security Token Issuance March 20, 2019Security token platform, Polymath, has reportedly partnered with digital securities fundraising platform, seriesOne, to give customers “end-to-end” solution for security token issuance. Polymath and SeriesOne Partnership The news was first announced by seriesOne yesterday via a press release. The company said the new product will allow issuers to create and manage security tokens that are […]Maria Ohle
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year March 23, 2019The stability fee of MakerDAO’s DAI has been raised by MKR token holders by 4 percent, making it 7.5 percent per yearCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: ONT, ADA, ETC, BCH, IOTA March 23, 2019As part of this altcoin rally, Cointelegraph’s market analysis covers the top five performers this week with a market cap of more than $500 millionCointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies March 23, 2019Agustin Carstens, general manager at the Bank for International Settlements, gave a warning against the issuance of central bank digital currencies during a speechCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses March 23, 2019Bitcoin stays over $4,000 as most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies are reporting slight lossesCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites March 23, 2019Users’ Ethereum wallet addresses are reportedly broadcast to all visited websites by leading ETH browser extension Metamask when privacy mode isn’t enabledCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Indian Supreme Court Set to Hear Crypto Case on March 29 March 24, 2019The four-week window that the Indian supreme court has given the government to come up with crypto regulation is coming to an end. According to the court’s Advance List, the crypto case is listed for March 29. Meanwhile, the community is ramping up efforts to bring about positive crypto regulation and the end of the […]Kevin Helms
- The Fed’s Low Interest Rates and QE Have Created a Dependent Generation March 23, 2019On March 20, the Federal Reserve’s Open Market Committee (FOMC) unanimously decided to keep federal interest rates unchanged. Critics believe that the central bank’s policy of near-zero interest rates and quantitative easing (QE) has corrupted the U.S. economy for nearly a decade and spawned a generation of socialists. Also read: Bitcoin and the Agora: Every […]Jamie Redman
- Bitcoin and the Agora: Every Transaction Outside the Nexus of State Control Is a Victory March 23, 2019The cryptoconomy means many things to many people. For example, since the inception of Bitcoin in 2009, some individuals have used digital currencies as a form of agorism otherwise known as counter-economics. These people believe that using bitcoin as a tool to avoid state harassment is one of the technology’s key features with the potential […]Jamie Redman
- UPS Targets B2B Sales With New Blockchain E-Commerce Platform March 23, 2019U.S.-based shipping giant UPS has announced a new blockchain integration aimed to bring business-to-business sales into the digital age.Diana Aguilar
- The Crypto ‘Trichotomy’ March 23, 2019The crypto space has split into three different areas, and the term “crypto” no longer applies to all of them, argues Tim Enneking.Tim Enneking
- Satoshi Square: How Bitcoin Took Over a Park (And Then the World) March 23, 2019Before we knew whether bitcoin was legal or illegal, a group on New Yorkers created an in-person meetup for people to buy, sell and trade the cryptocurrency.Evan Engel
- You Can Now Donate to the Tor Project in 9 Different Cryptocurrencies March 22, 2019The Tor Project is now accepting crypto donations directly, taking bitcoin, ether, monero, zcash and 5 others.Nikhilesh De
- Duke University Collaborates for Blockchain Lab, Education Program March 22, 2019Duke University is teaming up with Citizens Reserve to help students learn about blockchain tech and get hands-on with real projects.Yogita Khatri