Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Bitcoin Price Tumbles Further: New Low for the Coin December 14, 2018Bitcoin price is tumbling further today, dashing any hopes of a rally that some felt was certain thanks to current extreme oversold conditions. The world’s largest coin by market cap is currently selling for $3,301.60 USD according to coinmarketcap.com. But earlier today, it fell to $3,200, representing a 15-month low for Bitcoin and not helping bulls’ hopes for a […]Maria Ohle
- You Can Earn Bitcoin (BTC) While Shopping with the Lolli App December 14, 2018Do you shop frequently at Sephora? Lululemon? Walmart? If you do, a new in-browser app has emerged and wants to give you Bitcoin (BTC). CoinDesk just reported that the app called Lolli just added Sephora to their list of retailers. Earn Bitcoin (BTC) While Shopping Lolli gives shoppers cash back after they make purchases at their […]Chelsea Roh
- Crypto Users Increased to 35 Million in 2018: What Will 2019 Bring? December 13, 2018As we approach the new year, it’s time to reflect on all that happened in 2018. In the cryptocurrency sector, there were a few ups and downs, more so than in 2017, the year the crypto boom took flight. But while various companies (and coins) had their share of plunges, the number of crypto users […]Caroline Harris
- Crypto Anarchist Manifesto Author Tim May Dies of Natural Causes, Report December 16, 2018The co-founder of pro-cryptography group Cypherpunks, Timothy C. May, has reportedly died of natural causesCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Greenlight: All Top Cryptos See Gains, Bitcoin Nears $3,300 December 16, 2018Bitcoin hovers over $3,200, while all the top 20 coins are in the green, two of them reporting double-digit gainsCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Hodler’s Digest, Dec 10-16: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the week December 16, 2018Former Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles denies embezzlement charges, ASIC mining rigs struggle for profit, and more in this week’s Hodler’s DigestCointelegraph By Molly Jane Zuckerman
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin December 16, 2018Hackers attack EOS DApps, Lightning Network ready to launch on CoinGate: this week’s top performersCointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay
- US Federal Government: Confusing Regulation For Crypto, Full Clearance For Blockchain December 16, 2018While U.S. federal crypto regulation remains confusing, the executive is taking full advantage of blockchain for their own operationsCointelegraph By Kirill Bryanov
- BCH Devs Publish Bi-Directional Payment Concept Based on IPFS December 16, 2018On Friday, Openbazaar and Bchd developer, Chris Pacia, revealed a new Bchd project feature currently in the making that would allow for Bitcoin Cash-based bi-directional payment channels. Moreover, in contrast to the Lightning Network, the Bchd developers explained that the team has created an overlay network based on the Inter-Planetary File System (IPFS). Also Read: A […]Jamie Redman
- Support Grows for Bitcoin Proof of Keys on Jan. 3 December 16, 2018The campaign to see bitcoin withdrawn from third-party wallets to private wallets on Jan. 3 is gaining traction. Over the past week, hundreds of Twitter accounts, including those operated by prominent figures such as Nick Szabo, have appended “[Jan/3 🔑]” to their Twitter handle to show support for the operation, timed to coincide with Bitcoin’s […]Kai Sedgwick
- A Look at Some of 2018’s Most Popular Cryptocurrency Traders December 16, 2018Cryptocurrency trading is a popular pursuit, as the fluctuation of digital assets provides plenty of profit-taking opportunities. The volatility gives expert traders enough room to pull in daily profits by carefully predicting price movements. Digital currency fans follow a slew of sophisticated traders online because they frequently publish technical analysis (TA) or short-term outlooks for […]Jamie Redman
- The Intrinsic Value of Crypto (What the Bubble Hasn’t Changed) December 16, 2018The crypto bubble hasn't altered the intrinsic value of crypto assets – but it should change our outlook on how they will evolve.Hu Liang
- Exchanges, Startups Pick Sides After the Bitcoin Cash ‘Hash War’ December 16, 2018The so-called "hash war" over the future of bitcoin cash is over and it's up to market forces to decide the fate of its two rival cryptocurrencies.Christine Kim
- Coinbase and the Awkwardness of Growing Up December 16, 2018Coinbase's reveal of 31 tokens it's considering listing sparked a flurry of controversy. The strategy makes business sense, but the communication raises questions.Noelle Acheson
- One Month Later, Which Crypto Is Winning the Bitcoin Cash Split? December 15, 2018After a month of wild volatility and 'hash wars,' the public still has yet to pick a clear favorite out of the two new bitcoin cash forks.Sam Ouimet
- Crypto is for Activists: Why We Need More Cypherpunks, Not Cypherposers December 15, 2018Bitcoin is activism, not a get rich quick scheme or a startup platform, says Lamassu's Zach Harvey.Zach Harvey