Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Get A Wallet Today!
Follow These Three Simple Steps to Get Started
- Download a Wallet Open A Wallet through COUNTER WALLET which allows you to send and receive TROPTIONS. There are several ways you can purchase TROPTIONS. For a step by step guide on how to do so, please click here.
- Add TROPTIONS to the Wallet Once a wallet is activated anyone can purchase TROPTIONS using cryptocurrencies or fiat money by clicking the bullseye above. Keep all wallet key's private! Don't lose this info or you could lose access!
- Send/Receive with Wallet The processes involved with sending TROPTIONS is very easy. Basically you will need to send receiver's public TROPTIONS address in your wallet, specify the amount, confirm address and hit the send button.
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- IDEX Lists Ride Sharing Company RedCab LLC’s REDC Token November 16, 2018IDEX, the only Ethereum-based, fully decentralized crypto exchange with real-time trading and high transaction throughput has announced the listing of RedCab LLC’s REDC token. RedCab, a decentralized peer-to-peer transportation solution entirely powered by blockchain technology, announced the listing this week with the Panama-based exchange. IDEX is recognized as the most advanced Ethereum DEX in the […]Aubrey Hansen
- Bitcoin and Blockchain: Banks Must Embrace or “Bite the Dust” November 16, 2018With all the constant news about the price of Bitcoin, it’s possible to forget what it was invented for. Cryptocurrency trading plays only a small role in what Bitcoin and blockchain technology can do for our world. Most importantly, they can end the hegemony central banks have on the way we make payments to each […]Stevan Mcgrath
- EOS: Lack of Decentralization Exposed with Reversed Transaction November 16, 2018Blockchain protocol EOS, run by Block.one, has just become the subject of a new crypto scandal. It all began on November 9th, when a picture emerged on Reddit of a moderator on EOS reversing a transaction that had already been confirmed. Decentralized? According to the Reddit user u/auti9003, a reverse transaction occurred without the owner’s […]Chelsea Roh
- China’s IT Ministry Calls for ‘Acceleration’ of Blockchain Standardization November 19, 2018China’s IT Ministry and tech research institutes have called on the country to “accelerate” the development of standards for the blockchain industryCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Cryptocurrency Is ‘a Big Deal’ But Needs Institutional Investment, Says KPMG Report November 19, 2018Institutional involvement unavoidable if crypto is to succeed, says ‘Big Four’ auditor KPMG’s reportCointelegraph By William Suberg
- Korea's Largest Power Provider to Use Blockchain for Eco-Friendly Micro Grid November 19, 2018Korea’s largest power provider KEPCO has announced it will use blockchain and other innovative energy solutions to develop its next-generation micro gridCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Breaking the Peg: Every Stablecoin Has Its Points of Failure November 19, 2018No matter how decentralized, every stablecoin has points of failureCointelegraph By Kirill Bryanov
- Kraken Begins Bitcoin Cash SV Trading but Says Users Face ‘Extremely High Risk’ November 19, 2018Kraken becomes latest exchange to tentatively release Bitcoin Cash SV trading, warning investors the coin is “extremely high risk”Cointelegraph By William Suberg
- Ivy and Hiveex Launch Ivypay to Facilitate Consumer Bill Payments in Australia November 19, 2018Ivypay, a cryptocurrency-based payments platform, was launched in Australia on Nov. 19. The service — built by blockchain company Ivy in partnership with Hiveex, a cryptocurrency broker — allows Australians to use digital currencies to pay bills and transfer money directly into their bank accounts. Also Read: Islamic Countries Challenge USD ‘Sanctioning Tool’ With Planned Common […]Jeffrey Gogo
- The Daily: Okcoin-Backed Studio Raises $16M, Coinbase-Funded Game to Enter Beta November 19, 2018In today’s edition of The Daily, we focus on the intersection between the cryptocurrency industry and gaming. A game startup recently raised $16 million from investors such as Okcoin and Galaxy Digital, while the developers of a game backed by the investment arm of Coinbase have released a new gameplay trailer. And in related news, […]Avi Mizrahi
- Cryptocurrency Memes: The Only Assets That Can Survive a Bear Market November 18, 2018If there are two things a bear market’s good for, it’s building and memeing. Your portfolio might be down, but if you’re anything like crypto Twitter, your meme bank will be filled to overflowing with riches. Bloody markets make for marvelous memes. Also read: Another ‘Satoshi Message’ Attempts to Sway Public Opinion, But Fails Bears Everywhere 12 […]Kai Sedgwick
- Bitcoin Price Hits 13-Month Low as Crypto Market Slumps November 19, 2018Bitcoin (BTC) dropped to its lowest level since October 2017 on Monday, as losses are seen across the broader crypto market.Omkar Godbole
- Crypto Exchange Kraken Warns Traders Over Bitcoin Cash SV ‘Red Flags’ November 19, 2018Kraken has warned that the new bitcoin cash token, BCH SV, doesn't meet its listing requirements and should be seen as a “high risk” investment.Yogita Khatri
- Beyond Price: Why We Need a Better Way to Value Crypto Assets November 19, 2018Institutional investors must set aside dollar-centric valuation models and recognize that value is a different concept in the crypto world.Michael J Casey
- 7 Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google Staffers That Went Full Crypto November 19, 2018“Follow the talent.” It’s a maxim investor Chris Burniske tweeted recently to underscore another tweet from AngelList co-founder Naval Ravikant when he wrote back in March: “Blockchains are now sucking in top-tier Silicon Valley tech talent faster than any boom since the Internet.” Yet, as the first flurries of crypto winter blow, this narrative has hardly cooled. We heard […]Brady Dale
- Huobi Exchange’s Plans for Russia Go Well Beyond Crypto Trading November 18, 2018Huobi exchange, which just opened an office in Moscow, wants to lend money and rent space to Russian miners, shape the country's regulations and train local blockchain talent.Anna Baydakova