Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Chicago Mayor Believes Crypto Adoption is “Inevitable” March 22, 2019Cryptocurrency received an endorsement from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel when he stated that wide-scale crypto adoption is “inevitable” at a FinTech meeting in his city earlier this week. The chief of staff for former US President Barack Obama said that while he is no expert in crypto technology, he believes digital assets could help financially unstable countries with […]Kristen Moran
- Square is Hiring: You Can Be Paid in Bitcoin if You Want March 21, 2019Twitter and Square founder Jack Dorsey has always been bullish in his Bitcoin views. So it’s no surprise that his payments startup Square is now offering new employees the chance to be paid in Bitcoin. According to tweets from the CEO, the company is on the hunt for skilled labor to add to the team. […]Maria Ohle
- Polymath Partners with SeriesOne for Security Token Issuance March 20, 2019Security token platform, Polymath, has reportedly partnered with digital securities fundraising platform, seriesOne, to give customers “end-to-end” solution for security token issuance. Polymath and SeriesOne Partnership The news was first announced by seriesOne yesterday via a press release. The company said the new product will allow issuers to create and manage security tokens that are […]Maria Ohle
- Changes to Tether’s Terms of Reserves Raises Fresh Concerns March 24, 2019Cryptocurrency community members are speculating that Tether is not being openly transparent about its reserves after changes to its website.Cointelegraph By Gareth Jenkinson
- Bitcoin Holds Just Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses March 24, 2019Bitcoin holds just over $4,000 as most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies report slight losses on the dayCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Binance Changes Launchpad Token Sale Format to Lottery March 24, 2019The Binance Launchpad format has been radically changed by the cryptocurrency exchangeCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Hodler’s Digest, March 18–24: Hodler’s Digest, Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week March 24, 2019North Korean dissidents are selling “visas” based on ETH, Square wants to develop open source crypto contributions, and more in this week’s Hodler’s DigestCointelegraph By Molly Jane Zuckerman
- Tor Digital Privacy Project Accepts Donations in Cryptocurrency March 24, 2019The digital privacy project Tor is now accepting various cryptocurrencies on its donations portalCointelegraph By Aaron Wood
- Bitcoinmap.cash Helps You Find Places to Spend BCH March 24, 2019An application called Bitcoinmap.cash lists locations where decentralized digital currencies such as bitcoin cash can be spent directly. It provides information about hundreds of restaurants, bars, hotels, and stores around the world that accept electronic cash without intermediaries. Also read: New Crypto Exchange Bitzlato Offers P2P Trading Promoting Direct Payments With Bitcoin Cash The Bitcoinmap.cash […]Lubomir Tassev
- Win $5K of BCH Playing Cashgames From Bitcoin.com March 24, 2019Bitcoin.com’s gaming portal is filled with a plethora of casino-style games that allow you to wager and win with bitcoin cash (BCH). Last week, one punter did just that, scooping $5,000 of BCH from a progressive slot. All of the games that feature on Bitcoin.com’s Cashgames portal are provably fair, with a typical return of […]Bitcoin.com
- Indian Supreme Court Set to Hear Crypto Case on March 29 March 24, 2019The four-week window that the Indian supreme court has given the government to come up with crypto regulation is coming to an end. According to the court’s Advance List, the crypto case is listed for March 29. Meanwhile, the community is ramping up efforts to bring about positive crypto regulation and the end of the […]Kevin Helms
- BMW, Intel Partner With Government-Backed Blockchain Accelerator March 24, 2019BMW Group Asia, Intel and Nielsen are now corporate partners of the Singapore government-supported blockchain accelerator Tribe.Yogita Khatri
- Crypto Futures and Institutional Interest: Looking in the Wrong Place March 24, 2019Cboe's suspension of bitcoin futures highlights a mistake we're all making when it comes to institutional involvement, argues Noelle Acheson.Noelle Acheson
- How Lightning Makes Bitcoin Great Again (for Payments) March 24, 2019Lightning Labs' Alex Bosworth talks about how the lightning network provides bitcoin's best hope for becoming the payments network of the future.Bailey Reutzel
- UPS Targets B2B Sales With New Blockchain E-Commerce Platform March 23, 2019U.S.-based shipping giant UPS has announced a new blockchain integration aimed to bring business-to-business sales into the digital age.Diana Aguilar
- The Crypto ‘Trichotomy’ March 23, 2019The crypto space has split into three different areas, and the term “crypto” no longer applies to all of them, argues Tim Enneking.Tim Enneking