Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Bitcoin Payments: AT&T Customers Can Now Pay their Bill in Bitcoin May 24, 2019Mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency is slowly growing with the latest development being from AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) which has indicated that from today they will be accepting bitcoin payments as an option of paying for mobile bills. AT&T customers to pay bills in crypto AT&T is the first major telecom company in the US to provide […]Ankit Singhania
- Is Facebook Launching its GlobalCoin Cryptocurrency Next Year? BBC Says Yes May 24, 2019There’s been a lot of information circulating that Facebook is moving into the crypto market. And while some of this information is outright false, other bits are true — at least, that’s what the sources say. Take today, for example. On Friday, BBC said Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) is going to roll out GlobalCoin next year in […]Caroline Harris
- Movement Toward a Cashless Economy Set to Take a Big Leap Forward With Introduction of uBuck Pay! May 24, 2019LiteLink Technologies Inc. (CSE:LLT) (OTC:LLNKF) Has Created Quite Possibly the Fastest, Most Secure & Most Cost-Effective Digital Payment Platform EVER! As the use of digital wallets and electronic payment methods continues to soar, LiteLink Technologies Inc. (CSE:LLT) (OTC:LLNKF) is debuting a P2P payment platform that is being deemed as the first serious threat to traditional […]CryptoCurrencyNews
- Confident in the Future: EOS Developers Attempt 10% Buyback Ahead of Major Announcement May 25, 2019EOS developer Block.one is attempting a buyback following a record-breaking ICO last year, and the earliest investors could expect a 6,567% returnCointelegraph By Stephen O'Neal
- Major Swiss Telecoms Firm Swisscom to Distribute Tokenized Artwork May 25, 2019Swisscom TV, a television network owned by major Swiss telecommunications firm Swisscom, announced its plans to distribute tokenized artworkCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Bitcoin Holds Over $8,000 as Top Altcoins See Minor Losses May 25, 2019Bitcoin still holding over the $8,000 mark, with minor gains, as most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies report moderate losses on the dayCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter May 25, 2019A new report from ICObench claims that the initial coin offerings sector is showing signs of an uptick due to positive investor sentiment, apparently spurred by the market rallyCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- UK Financial Watchdog Warns Public of Crypto Clone Firm May 25, 2019The FCA has reported that ICAP Crypto is a clone firm used in scams and is not affiliated with FCA-authorized firm ICAP Europe LimitedCointelegraph By Max Boddy
- Bogota’s EXMA 2019 Will Feature Bitcoin Cash Payments at Home Burgers May 25, 2019At this year’s EXMA conference in Bogota on May 27-28, attendees will find that payment processor Pagos Inteligentes will allow bitcoin cash (BCH) payments at Home Burgers inside the Movistar Arena. The EXMA event is one of the biggest entrepreneurship conferences in Latin America and Pagos Inteligentes alongside its partner Xpay hopes to show EXMA […]Jamie Redman
- These Tourist Destinations Welcome Bitcoin Cash Enthusiasts May 25, 2019Spending during the holiday season should be easy but borders, physical and financial, often complicate matters. A world currency that can travel with you and is widely accepted sounds like a good idea. Among cryptocurrencies, bitcoin cash is an ideal candidate, with its low fees and instant transactions. New opportunities to spend, buy and sell […]Lubomir Tassev
- Bitcoin.com Launches Free Bitcoin Cash Register Platform for iOS Devices May 25, 2019About a month ago, Bitcoin.com launched its free point-of-sale solution, Bitcoin Cash Register, for Android operating systems. This week our developers have released Bitcoin Cash Register for iOS mobile phones allowing any merchant with an Apple device to accept bitcoin cash payments. Also read: How to Use Bitcoin.com’s New Point-of-Sale Solution — Bitcoin Cash Merchant […]Jamie Redman
- The Real Discussion About Ethereum’s Next Hard Fork Is About to Begin May 25, 2019Ethereum core developers have discussed a list of 29 proposed code changes to be included in ethereum's next system-wide upgrade, Istanbul.Christine Kim
- Crypto Funds, Lending and Market Manipulation May 25, 2019The growing practice of asset lending by crypto hedge funds could add systemic risk to the sector if we are not vigilant, argues Noelle Acheson.Noelle Acheson
- Bitcoin Cash Miners Undo Attacker’s Transactions With ‘51% Attack’ May 24, 2019Two mining pools recently carried out a 51 percent attack on the bitcoin cash blockchain.Alyssa Hertig
- Swiss Telecom Company Is Bringing Crypto Collectables to TV May 24, 2019Now Swiss TV watchers can own a unique piece of digital art.John Biggs
- Lightning App for Sending Bitcoin Tips on Twitter Is Now Easier to Use May 24, 2019An app that lets you send lightning tips via Twitter just got a 1.0 software release with a set of new features.Alyssa Hertig