Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Binance Freezes Tokens from Hacked Cryptopia Exchange January 17, 2019New Zealand-based crypto exchange Cryptopia was hacked two days ago. The thief (or thieves) made off with approximately $3.6 million in cryptocurrency. Now, the biggest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, has frozen tokens sent to its wallet by the alleged hackers. Binance Freezes Tokens According to Binance CEO Changpeng ‘CZ’ Zhao, the exchange reportedly received an unspecified amount of cryptocurrency that […]Maria Ohle
- Crypto News: UPS Invests in Blockchain and Circle Stablecoin Fully Backed January 17, 2019All major cryptocurrencies are seeing red again today. This week has brought higher-than-normal volatility for most of the top digital currencies on the market, making investors scratch their heads. Today, we’ll take a look at the latest trending crypto news. Crypto News: UPS Invests in Blockchain Today, the top crypto news is surrounding the logistic […]Chelsea Roh
- Dragonchain Partnership With Hurify: IoT and Blockchain Merger January 16, 2019A Dragonchain partnership was announced earlier today. The blockchain leader is partnering with Hurify Digital Markets to revolutionize decentralized IoT and blockchain development. Dragonchain Partnership The US’s Dragonchain is a blockchain developer that works across four business areas: enterprise services, entertainment, education, and project incubation/acceleration. The company wants to empower businesses with an enterprise-grade blockchain solution. Hurify, at its core, is a […]Maria Ohle
- Blockchain Featured in Big Four Firm Deloitte’s Annual Tech Trends Report January 18, 2019Big Four audit and consulting firm Deloitte featured blockchain in its Tech Trends 2019 report as a disrupting technologyCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Malaysia Develops Harsh Regulation Alongside With Positives Attitudes Toward Crypto January 18, 2019Malaysia have taken a blanket approach to crypto regulation, governing them by securities regulationsCointelegraph By Gareth Jenkinson
- Chip Making Giant TSMC Reports Significant Drop in Crypto Mining Revenue January 18, 2019Bitmain’s ASIC manufacturer TSMC reports a sizeable drop in its crypto mining-related revenue in 2018Cointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Law Enforcement Requests to Shapeshift Rose 175% in Second Half of 2018 January 18, 2019Law enforcement subpoena requests to crypto exchange ShapeShift rose 175 percent in the second half of 2018: reportCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Grayscale Adds Stellar as Latest Cryptocurrency Investment Trust January 18, 2019Grayscale managing director says institutional investor demand drove decision to add exposure to Stellar’s XLM token with new trustCointelegraph By William Suberg
- Ethereum Devs Propose Activating Constantinople Hard Fork in Late February January 18, 2019After a security vulnerability was found in ethereum's next system-wide upgrade just days prior to activation, core developers now hope to execute the upgrade at the end of February.Christine Kim
- OECD: ICOs Have Business Financing Benefits But Aren’t a Mainstream Option January 18, 2019The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development thinks ICOs may be a beneficial fundraising tool, but not yet for "mainstream" firms.Nikhilesh De
- Who’s Left, Joined and Almost Joined Coinbase Since Its $300 Million Raise January 18, 2019A roundup of notable recent departures and hirings at Coinbase, one of the most coveted places to work in the crypto industry.Anna Baydakova
- Thai Stock Exchange Plans to Launch a Token Trading Platform January 18, 2019The Stock Exchange of Thailand is looking to capitalize on investor interest in cryptos by offering a new digital assets exchange.Yogita Khatri
- This Malware Has a Worrying Trick to Mine Monero on Cloud Servers January 18, 2019In an apparent first, a relatively new form of malware uninstalls security programs to avoid detection and mine crypto on cloud servers.Yogita Khatri