Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Get A Wallet Today!
Follow These Three Simple Steps to Get Started
- Download a Wallet Open A Wallet through COUNTER WALLET which allows you to send and receive TROPTIONS. There are several ways you can purchase TROPTIONS. For a step by step guide on how to do so, please click here.
- Add TROPTIONS to the Wallet Once a wallet is activated anyone can purchase TROPTIONS using cryptocurrencies or fiat money by clicking the bullseye above. Keep all wallet key's private! Don't lose this info or you could lose access!
- Send/Receive with Wallet The processes involved with sending TROPTIONS is very easy. Basically you will need to send receiver's public TROPTIONS address in your wallet, specify the amount, confirm address and hit the send button.
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Bitcoin Hits the Lowest Level of the Year Thus Far—Entire Market Down November 14, 2018Today is a bleak day for cryptocurrencies everywhere as Bitcoin hits the lowest level of the year thus far. Where Bitcoin goes, the rest of the market tends to follow, and indeed, the index shows us all the top-ten coins are experiencing double-digit losses. Bitcoin Hits Lowest Level of the Year Currently, Bitcoin is down […]Maria Ohle
- Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork is Near: What You Should Know! November 13, 2018A Bitcoin Cash hard fork will happen on Thursday, November 15th. Bitcoin Cash is already a hard fork of Bitcoin and has since grown to become the fourth-largest cryptocurrency. Now the digital currency will split in two, creating a second cryptocurrency. The two digital currencies go by the names Bitcoin ABC, which is the continuation […]Maria Ohle
- Japenese Crypto Exchange Coincheck Resumes NEM (XEM) Trade Ten Months Later November 13, 2018After ten months of stagnancy, the newly re-opened Japenese cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck has resumed its NEM (XEM) trading. According to a South Korean news source FNNews, Coincheck has restricted its platform by external ‘security experts.’ 一部仮想通貨の入金・購入再開のお知らせ（ETH・XEM・LSK）https://t.co/g3Hc9rzxZ1 — Coincheck(コインチェック) (@coincheckjp) November 12, 2018 NEM (XEM) Trading Resumes on Coincheck Back in January, Coincheck suffered the largest cryptocurrency exchange […]Chelsea Roh
- Major Russian Art Gallery Tretyakov Launches Blockchain-Based Art Patronage Project November 15, 2018The State Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow is launching a blockchain-based art patronage projectCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- South Korea’s Gyeongbuk Province Launches ‘Special Committee’ to Create Blockchain Hub November 15, 2018S. Korean province establishes “Blockchain Special Committee” with the aim of creating a blockchain hub thereCointelegraph By Max Yakubowski
- US: Acting AG Backed Alleged ‘Invention-Promotion Scam’ Touting ‘Time Travel’ Crypto November 15, 2018Acting U.S. attorney general Matthew G. Whitaker is being scrutinized for putting his weight behind an alleged scam that touted a pseudo “time travel” crypto, among other inventionsCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- EOS Proves Yet Again That Decentralization Is Not Its Priority November 15, 2018EOS is criticized again after reversing confirmed transactions. However, the company isn’t really “after” decentralizationCointelegraph By Stephen O'Neal
- Hong Kong Exchange KuCoin Nets $20 Million Investment From Major VC Firms November 15, 2018Neo Global Capital among investors in $20 million Hong Kong crypto exchange funding roundCointelegraph By William Suberg
- Isle of Man Updates Registration Rules for Cryptocurrency Businesses November 15, 2018The financial regulator of the Isle of Man recently introduced changes to its policy governing the registration of companies in the cryptocurrency industry. The British Crown dependency in the Irish Sea is also tightening rules applicable to projects that conduct initial coin offerings (ICOs). Also read: Vietnam at Crossroads on Cryptocurrency Regulations Financial Authority Adopts […]Lubomir Tassev
- The Daily: Coinbase Blesses Binance, Game Day for BCH November 15, 2018It’s a big day for Bitcoin, though quite what flavor of Bitcoin remains to be seen. By the time the dust has settled on this historic Thursday, we should have an idea of which way the Bitcoin Cash hash war has swung. In this edition of The Daily, we round up the best tools for […]Kai Sedgwick
- Bitfinex Introduces New Fees, Bitmex Rejects Claims It Trades Against Its Customers November 15, 2018In recent cryptocurrency exchange news, Bitfinex has introduced new withdrawal fees, the CEO of Bitmex has refuted accusations that the exchange’s in-house trading desk trades against its customers, and Malta-based Bistraq Exchange has commenced operations. Also Read: Stablecoins Fetch a Premium as BTC Hits Year Low Bitfinex to Charge 3% on Frequent Withdrawals Bitfinex has introduced […]Samuel Haig
- Bitmain Denies Reports That CEO Jihan Wu Was Ousted From Its Board November 15, 2018Mining giant Bitmain says CEO Jihan Wu still serves on its board, despite media reports to the contrary.Wolfie Zhao
- Bitcoin Miner Canaan’s IPO Likely Delayed After Hong Kong Filing Expires November 15, 2018Canaan Creative's IPO may be in doubt as the bitcoin mining firm's filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange has now lapsed.Wolfie Zhao
- After the Fork: How Competing Bitcoin Cash Blockchains Might Wage War November 15, 2018The war for bitcoin cash is only beginning.Rachel Rose O'Leary
- Buy or Sell? What Traders Think About Today’s Bitcoin Cash Fork November 14, 2018With Thurday's hard fork of the bitcoin cash blockchain likely to result in a split, what are the traders planning to do with their holdings?Sebastian Sinclair
- The Crypto Market Just Fell to a New 2018 Low November 14, 2018Bitcoin sank to its lowest price in over a year on Wednesday – a move that seemed to drag down the prices of other major cryptocurrencies as well.Sam Ouimet