Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- SEC Delays VanEck Bitcoin ETF Application Until August May 22, 2019The United States Securities Exchange Commission has postponed its decision regarding VanEck Bitcoin ETF proposal for 90 days moving the deadline to August 19th, 2019. VanEck Bitcoin ETF The SEC gave a 35 day period for collecting information as well as more insight on the proposal that was initially filed last year by the Chicago […]Ankit Singhania
- Bitcoin SV jumps 80% As Wright Files “Proof” That He’s Nakamoto May 22, 2019The top ten cryptocurrencies are all in green boasting moderate gains. For example, Ethereum is up 2% and Bitcoin Cash up 4.38%. Leading coin by market value, Bitcoin, is 1.75% in the green, nearing $8,000 USD per coin—much to the excitement of the bulls. However, its hard to ignore the not-so-moderate gains that Bitcoin SV is […]Maria Ohle
- Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork | Segwit Recovery & Schnorr Signatures May 15, 2019A Bitcoin Cash hard fork was implemented earlier today as of block 58268. Although the network-split initially met with a hiccup, the upgrade has now successfully completed. Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork The hard fork sees the Bitcoin Cash network implement two new features. They are Segwit recovery and Schnorr signatures. The Segwit recovery means network participants […]Maria Ohle
- Ethereum Foundation Announces Details on $30 Million Network Development May 22, 2019The Ethereum Foundation has announced where its $30 million in earmarked development funding will go over the course of the coming yearCointelegraph By Max Boddy
- New Zealand Blockchain Group to Request Government Blockchain Strategy May 22, 2019The New Zealand-based blockchain collective BlockchainNZ will request that the country’s parliament form a national blockchain strategyCointelegraph By Max Boddy
- Central Bank of Laos Issues Warning Against Using Cryptocurrency May 21, 2019Laos’ central bank has warned financial market participants against accepting, buying or selling cryptocurrencyCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Firefox Quantum Offers Anti-Cryptojacking Feature May 21, 2019Firefox Quantum has an opt-in cryptojacking protection featureCointelegraph By Max Boddy
- Study: Bitcoin Derivatives Exchanges Register Record Trading Volumes May 21, 2019Per Diar’s recent report, institutional traders have registered record high volumes on bitcoin derivatives exchangesCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- How to Buy Pizza With Bitcoin Cash May 22, 2019Every year on May 22, the cryptocurrency community marks this day in 2010 when Laszlo Hanyecz purchased two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. To help you celebrate Pizza Day, here are a variety of options to buy to pizza with bitcoin cash (BCH) in different countries around the world. Also Read: How to Check Median BTC […]Avi Mizrahi
- Israeli Court Rules Bitcoin Is an Asset May 22, 2019An Israeli court has ruled that bitcoin is an asset, confirming the central bank’s stance. The case involves the country’s tax authority and the founder of a blockchain startup who argues that profits from the sale of cryptocurrency should be tax-free. The court has ruled in favor of the tax authority, endorsing the central bank’s […]Kevin Helms
- Elipay Celebrates the First of 100s of Crypto-Accepting Merchants in Croatia May 21, 2019On May 20, Eligma showed off its Elipay service, a crypto payment processing system that allows people to pay for products and services with cryptocurrencies at over 300 retailers in the region. The grand opening of Elipay’s Croatian launch started with the first transaction made by Bitcoin.com’s CEO, Roger Ver, at the five-star Navis Design […]Jamie Redman
- Traders Accused of Illegally Collecting $56 Million in Bitcoin for Loan Scheme May 22, 2019Two OTC traders in China have been accused of illegally soliciting over 7,000 bitcoin in deposits for a supposed loan offering.Wolfie Zhao
- $71 Million: Galaxy Digital Sells Stake in EOS Blockchain Maker Block.One May 22, 2019Galaxy Digital, the crypto bank founded by Michael Novogratz, has sold its position in Block.one, the maker of the EOS blockchain, for $71 million.Wolfie Zhao
- $19 Million: Ethereum Foundation to Fund Work on 2.0 Upgrade, Plasma and More May 21, 2019The Ethereum Foundation issued a blog post today outlining how an estimated $30 million would be spent to further develop the ethereum ecosystem.Christine Kim
- Bitfinex Argues Why Judge Should Dismiss NYAG Case in Latest Court Filings May 21, 2019Bitfinex and Tether asked a judge to dismiss the New York Attorney General's case against the firms, claiming they have no customers in the state.Marc Hochstein
- At Blockchain Week, Maturity Is the Motto as Ethereum Organizations Push Toward 2.0 Upgrade May 21, 2019Improved relations between the Ethereum Foundation and ConsenSys point to a governance shift that could have major implications for the network's goals.Leigh Cuen