Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Bitcoin Price Tumbles Further: New Low for the Coin December 14, 2018Bitcoin price is tumbling further today, dashing any hopes of a rally that some felt was certain thanks to current extreme oversold conditions. The world’s largest coin by market cap is currently selling for $3,301.60 USD according to coinmarketcap.com. But earlier today, it fell to $3,200, representing a 15-month low for Bitcoin and not helping bulls’ hopes for a […]Maria Ohle
- You Can Earn Bitcoin (BTC) While Shopping with the Lolli App December 14, 2018Do you shop frequently at Sephora? Lululemon? Walmart? If you do, a new in-browser app has emerged and wants to give you Bitcoin (BTC). CoinDesk just reported that the app called Lolli just added Sephora to their list of retailers. Earn Bitcoin (BTC) While Shopping Lolli gives shoppers cash back after they make purchases at their […]Chelsea Roh
- Crypto Users Increased to 35 Million in 2018: What Will 2019 Bring? December 13, 2018As we approach the new year, it’s time to reflect on all that happened in 2018. In the cryptocurrency sector, there were a few ups and downs, more so than in 2017, the year the crypto boom took flight. But while various companies (and coins) had their share of plunges, the number of crypto users […]Caroline Harris
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System December 14, 2018Telecoms conglomerate AT&T is seeking a patent for a blockchain system that enables users to track “micro-culture transactions” on social networksCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline December 14, 2018Status is laying off 25 percent of its staff, saying that those roles are “non-essential” to the company’s long-term growth projectsCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Blockchain Incubator Binance Labs Releases First ‘Batch’ of Blockchain Projects December 14, 2018The Binance Labs Incubation Program has graduated its first “batch” of eight blockchain projectsCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Report: CEO of Largest Romanian Crypto Exchange Arrested on US Warrant December 14, 2018The CEO of crypto exchange Coinflux was reportedly arrested for fraudulent activity on a warrant from the U.S.Cointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Major US Crypto Exchange Coinbase Adds Cash Withdrawals to PayPal December 14, 2018U.S.-based crypto exchange Coinbase introduced cash balance withdrawals to PayPal; the exchange will roll out the service in other countries sometime in 2019Cointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Free Speech Social Network Gab Starts Accepting BTC December 14, 2018Gab, a social network dedicated to preserving freedom of speech, has announced that its store now accepts BTC directly after banks and payment processors denied the platform service. “Literally no one can no-platform our new crypto shop,” Gab announced. The platform integrated Btcpay Server after it was refused service by Coinbase and Bitpay. Also read: Indian […]Kevin Helms
- Bitcoin Bull Thomas Lee Claims Market Is Wrong and BTC Should Be Much Higher December 14, 2018Bitcoin bull Thomas Lee continues to be confident in BTC, insisting that its current price is wrong and should actually be closer to the $15,000 mark. Along with a number of other bulls, Lee has made several overly hopeful predictions this year. Also read: Markets Update: Bears Continue to Drag Cryptocurrency Prices Down Fair Value […]Mathew Di Salvo
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts Can Pay $10 Million for a 12-Night Stay in Space December 14, 2018The Orion Span project has plans to launch a space station that will be used as a luxury hotel. Its Aurora space station is set to launch in early 2022 and a 12-night stay on the craft will set you back $9.5 million. The space hotel says it has sold out its first six months of […]Jamie Redman
- Coinbase Revamps PayPal Withdrawals for US Crypto Users December 14, 2018Coinbase customers in the U.S. can now make withdrawals into their PayPal accounts.Nikhilesh De
- This Binance Labs-Backed Crypto Startup Wants to Anonymize Everything December 14, 2018Built atop a near-forgotten anonymity system named mix networks, Nym Technologies is entering the proof-of-concept phase following a 10-week incubation program with Binance Labs.Rachel Rose O'Leary
- Ethereum Chat Startup Status Lays Off 25% of Staff December 14, 2018Citing the crypto bear market, Status.IM has laid off 25 staffers and asked remaining employees to take a pay cut.Nikhilesh De
- EU Parliament Calls for Action on Blockchain Adoption in Trade December 14, 2018The European Parliament has called for measures that would prepare the region to use blockchain to benefit trade.Yogita Khatri
- Crypto-Friendly Money App Revolut Wins EU Banking License December 14, 2018Revolut, provider of a mobile finance app that offers crypto trading, has been granted a banking license from the European Central Bank.Yogita Khatri