Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Square is Hiring: You Can Be Paid in Bitcoin if You Want March 21, 2019Twitter and Square founder Jack Dorsey has always been bullish in his Bitcoin views. So it’s no surprise that his payments startup Square is now offering new employees the chance to be paid in Bitcoin. According to tweets from the CEO, the company is on the hunt for skilled labor to add to the team. […]Maria Ohle
- Polymath Partners with SeriesOne for Security Token Issuance March 20, 2019Security token platform, Polymath, has reportedly partnered with digital securities fundraising platform, seriesOne, to give customers “end-to-end” solution for security token issuance. Polymath and SeriesOne Partnership The news was first announced by seriesOne yesterday via a press release. The company said the new product will allow issuers to create and manage security tokens that are […]Maria Ohle
- Trading with Crypto Exchanges and Crypto CFDs: Which is Better? March 19, 2019CFD could be a very foreign word for a crypto trader, but for traditional market traders, it is one of the most useful assets to trade with on different markets. CFD is an abbreviation for Contracts for Difference, which are basically assets that help you “buy a price” and not the asset itself. It may […]Giorgi Mikhelidze
- Prediction Startup Numerai Raises $11 Million in ICO March 21, 2019U.S.-based prediction market startup and hedge fund Numerai raised $11 million in an ICO to launch its Erasure platformCointelegraph By Helen Partz
- Alleged Bitcoin Fraudster Alexander Vinnik Appeals for Extradition to Russia March 21, 2019Former operator of the BTC-e crypto exchange Alexander Vinnik has appealed with a Greek court for his release or extradition to RussiaCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Crypto Markets Descend While Tech Stocks Surge March 21, 2019Major crypto markets have registered slight losses on the day, with only a few major coins trading in the greenCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- UPS Integrates Blockchain Platform to Improve Merchant Supply Chains March 21, 2019Logistics giant UPS and e-commerce tech firm Inxeption have jointly developed a blockchain platform designed to improve merchant supply chainsCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Vitalik Buterin: High Ethereum Price Good for Security, Ecosystem Development March 21, 2019Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin says that high ether prices are important both for network security and the wider ecosystem’s developmentCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Why Africa Continues to Lag Behind in Cryptocurrency Adoption March 22, 2019Africa continues to dominate Google Trends search interest for “bitcoin,” but that has not translated into widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by users and businesses. Apart from opaque regulation and a lack of awareness, one of the major reasons for this failure has been the expansive use of mobile money on the continent. Also read: Report: […]Jeffrey Gogo
- 8 Useful Browser Extensions for Cryptocurrency Users March 21, 2019Extensions, also known as plugins, provide a one-click way to customize your web browser. From filtering out offensive words to blocking unwanted ads, there’s a browser extension for that. Cryptocurrency users have a particular need for plugins to enhance their privacy, perform crypto payments in-browser, and check market prices. Whether you use Chrome, Brave, Firefox, […]Kai Sedgwick
- Craig ‘Satoshi’ Wright Claims to Have Filed 666 Blockchain Patents March 21, 2019The race to file blockchain patents has accelerated lately with one specific firm, Nchain Holdings, attempting to capture hundreds of distributed ledger-related patents. According to reports, self-proclaimed Satoshi – Craig Wright – and his Nchain business claim to have filed 666 patent applications to date, capturing a gigantic portfolio of intellectual property. Also Read: Jeff […]Jamie Redman
- ConsenSys Spin-Off BlockApps Inks Deal With Bayer’s Monsanto Arm March 22, 2019BlockApps is working with Bayer Crop Science, the agtech giant formerly known as Monsanto, on custom blockchain solutions.Leigh Cuen
- AriseBank CEO Pleads Guilty to $4.2 Million Securities Fraud Involving ICO March 21, 2019Jared Rice, former AriseBank CEO, pleaded guilty to securities fraud and could face as much as 20 years in prison.Nikhilesh De
- Alleged BTC-e Operator Alexander Vinnik Seeks Extradition to Russia March 21, 2019Alleged bitcoin launderer Alexander Vinnik, who is wanted by several countries, has filed in Greece for extradition to Russia.Yogita Khatri
- MakerDAO Votes to Increase Fees 4% on Ethereum Stablecoin DAI March 21, 2019Users of the dollar-backed stablecoin DAI have staked MakerDAO governance tokens in favor of supporting a 4 percent raise to stablecoin fees.Christine Kim
- Not Just BNB: Up 120%, Huobi’s Crypto Exchange Coin Is Breaking Out March 21, 2019Huobi Token (HT) is the latest native exchange cryptocurrency to flash more than 100 percent price growth year to date.Sam Ouimet