Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Bitcoin Price Approached $20K in Dec. 2017 and Now It’s At $3K December 17, 2018In 2017, the Bitcoin price shot up. The crypto boom was in its prime and BTC, in particular, saw a rise, especially in the second half of December. When this happened, there was a rush to buy the cryptocurrency; then there was a crash. One year later, the BTC price is nowhere near where it […]Caroline Harris
- EOS, Litecoin (LTC), and Cardano (ADA) Get a Boost! December 17, 2018This morning, the cryptocurrency market has received a boost and most major digital currencies are trading green! This time last year, Bitcoin (BTC) hit its all-time high, nearing $20,000. 2018 was quite different than 2017 in the cryptocurrency space. Today, we’ll take a closer look at EOS, Litecoin (LTC), and Cardano (ADA). EOS The fourth-largest […]Chelsea Roh
- Bitrue: Crypto Exchange Holds 2% of XRP Market in Only Four Months December 17, 2018Singapore-based exchange Bitrue has been active for only four months and already handles over 2% of the world’s XRP transactions. The company’s mantra of “putting customers first from day one” may be the key to its success. But how does that translate in practice? The platform boasts enhanced security, an easy user interface and a reliable customer […]Maria Ohle
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Calls Alleged Bitmain IPO Hesitation ‘Rumors’ December 18, 2018Recent reports allege that the Hong Kong stock exchange is “hesitant” to let a potential Bitmain IPO go ahead because of crypto market conditionsCointelegraph By Aaron Wood
- Better Than Corporations: Layoffs in Crypto Are On the Rise, Still Lower Than in Other Industries December 17, 2018Increased job cuts in the crypto industry pale in comparison to the biggest corporate layoffs in historyCointelegraph By Gareth Jenkinson
- US Crypto Exchange Coinbase Introduces Digital Asset Conversions December 17, 2018San Francisco-based digital asset exchange Coinbase has launched cryptocurrency conversion on its retail platformCointelegraph By Aaron Wood
- Peter Thiel-Backed Electronic Brokerage Firm Tagomi Launches December 17, 2018Digital assets brokerage Tagomi Holdings Inc. has launched today, months after receiving backing from PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel’s Founders FundCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Report: Traditional Investors Shift to Over-The-Counter Bitcoin Markets December 17, 2018According to a recent Diar analysis, institutional traders are shifting to over-the-counter (OTC) Bitcoin marketsCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Crypto Schisms and Fork Psychology December 17, 2018Forking within the crypto ecosystem is often controversial subject. Many crypto-enthusiasts loathe it, taking particular exception to the so-called “contentious hard fork.” They believe hard-forking damages a cryptocurrency, and say it should be avoided at all costs. They also believe forking is detrimental to the market and represents a financial burden. However, this view is limited and narrow-minded. […]Sterlin Lujan
- How to Spend and Give Bitcoin Cash Over the Holidays December 17, 2018It’s the season of giving and many Bitcoin Cash (BCH) advocates will be spending some of their coins on gifts for family and friends this year. With the holidays approaching, we take a look at some of the various methods BCH holders can use to spend peer-to-peer electronic cash. Also read: A Look at Some of […]Jamie Redman
- How Crypto Miners Are Adapting to Survive the Bear Market December 17, 2018In the current crypto bear market, miners have been battered due to the depreciation of digital assets, leaving many operations struggling to generate profit. In some cases, miners have been forced to exit the business altogether. In their absence, a number of experienced miners are capturing the bulk of the market share, according to one […]Tanzeel Akhtar
- Coinbase Ventures Backs $3 Million Round for Trading Data Startup Nomics December 18, 2018Nomics has raised $3 million from Coinbase Ventures and other investors for its plan to index 95% of all crypto trading data points.Nikhilesh De
- Amazon Plays Its Own Game With Enterprise Blockchain December 18, 2018Amazon Web Services, the e-commerce giant’s cloud computing arm, is having its proverbial blockchain cake and eating it, too.Stan Higgins
- Bitcoin Price Jumps 10% on Anniversary of All-Time High December 18, 2018Bitcoin could be in for a stronger recovery rally ahead of New Year as the recent major sell-off looks to be fading.Omkar Godbole
- South Korean Government Trials Blockchain for Shipping Efficiency Boost December 18, 2018Two South Korean government ministries are exploring blockchain's potential to bring new efficiencies to port logistics.Yogita Khatri
- Crypto Is Far From Dead, as These Scaling Projects Show December 18, 2018Far from seeing the death of crypto, we may be entering its most exciting phase, argues Michael J. Casey.Michael J Casey