Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- TD Ameritrade | Helping Americans Invest in Canadian Stocks January 23, 2019TD Ameritrade makes discount brokerage services available for a range of investors. In the following review, we will break down the features that make a TD Ameritrade account stand apart and give you the information you need to make important investment decisions wisely. The customer service of Ameritrade stands out. This is a company that […]Rebecca Garland
- How to Set Up a New TD Ameritrade Brokerage Account: A Simple Step-by-Step Guide January 23, 2019If you want to make your money work for you, you’ll need to look into using investments. A brokerage account is one of the best ways to make this happen, and fortunately, you can sign up for a new account in a matter of minutes. If you’ve read our review about TD Ameritrade accounts, you […]Rebecca Garland
- John McAfee Will Run His Presidential Campaign Overseas January 23, 2019US entrepreneur and crypto enthusiast John McAfee has fled the United States to conduct his 2020 presidential campaign. The McAfee 2020 Campaign is, as of this day, in exile. I am being charged with using Crypto Cuttencies in criminal acts against the U. S. Government. More videos coming shortly. Stay tuned. pic.twitter.com/C75zcbnKTD — John McAfee […]Chelsea Roh
- $20 Million Funding Round in Blockchain Firm Symbiont Includes Citigroup and Nasdaq January 23, 2019Citigroup, Nasdaq, and Galaxy Digital are among several firms to invest $20 million in New York-based blockchain firm SymbiontCointelegraph By Aaron Wood
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 23 January 23, 2019As countries like Japan and Georgia are moving towards more digitized economies, what do the charts say about the improving fundamental factors of crypto?Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay
- Crypto Custodian Backed By Andreessen Horowitz and PayPal Co-Founder Launches January 23, 2019Crypto custodian launches its services for institutional investors following a $17 million funding round led by Andreessen HorowitzCointelegraph By Ana Berman
- US Crypto Exchange Launches Spot Trading for Institutional Investors January 23, 2019Seed CX, a Chicago-based crypto exchange, launches crypto spot trading for institutional investors shortly after introducing a digital walletCointelegraph By Ana Berman
- CBOE Withdraws Rule Change Request to List Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Fund January 23, 2019CBOE’s BZX Equity Exchange has apparently withdrawn its request for a rule change that would allow it to list a Bitcoin exchange-traded fundCointelegraph By Aaron Wood
- Mastercard Fined $650M by EU for ‘Artificially’ Raising Fees January 23, 2019The European Union’s competition commission has handed Mastercard a €570 million euro ($648 million) fine for artificially raising payment processing fees in breach of antitrust laws, according to an online statement published on Jan. 22. Mastercard forced merchants to pay exchange fees in their countries of residence, forestalling their access to banks with lower fees […]Jeffrey Gogo
- SEC Filing for Vaneck Solidx Bitcoin ETF Withdrawn January 23, 2019Cboe BZX Exchange has withdrawn its filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for Vaneck Solidx bitcoin ETF. The U.S. government is currently shut down and the ETF could have been automatically approved had it not been withdrawn. Vaneck says that the withdrawal is temporary as it is actively working to “build appropriate […]Kevin Helms
- Davos 2019: Leaders Share Mixed Cryptocurrency Predictions January 23, 2019The annual meeting in the Swiss mountain resort of Davos from Jan. 22 to 25, attended by business leaders, politicians, and economists is in progress. Cryptocurrency is once again on the agenda, but so far the discussions emerging from the conference have been mixed, giving attendees plenty of FUD for thought. Also Read: George Soros: Bitcoin Is Propped […]Tanzeel Akhtar
- New Exchange Claims It Can Tokenize Shares of AirBnb, Uber, SpaceX January 23, 2019Hg Exchange, a new security token platform launched by Zilliqa and MaiCoin, aspires to tokenize shares of big-name private companies.Nikhilesh De
- US Government Shutdown Derailed Bitcoin ETF Talks, Says VanEck CEO January 23, 2019The bitcoin ETF proposal was pulled due to the government shutdown, VanEck CEO Jan van Eck said Wednesday.Nikhilesh De
- Lawmakers Pitch New Crypto Tax Payments Bill in New Hampshire January 23, 2019A New Hampshire bill would require state agencies to accept cryptocurrency as payment for fees and taxes.Nikhilesh De
- Cboe Exchange Withdraws Proposal for VanEck-SolidX Bitcoin ETF January 23, 2019Cboe has withdrawn its hoped-for bitcoin ETF proposal, which faced a final deadline of Feb. 27 for approval.Nikhilesh De
- ‘Decentralized Airbnb’ Starts Charging Fees as ICO Model Falters January 23, 2019Airbnb competitor Bee Token, founded by alums of Uber, are pivoting in an effort to boost revenue after conducting an ICO last February.Brady Dale