Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Bitcoin Payments: AT&T Customers Can Now Pay their Bill in Bitcoin May 24, 2019Mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency is slowly growing with the latest development being from AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) which has indicated that from today they will be accepting bitcoin payments as an option of paying for mobile bills. AT&T customers to pay bills in crypto AT&T is the first major telecom company in the US to provide […]Ankit Singhania
- Is Facebook Launching its GlobalCoin Cryptocurrency Next Year? BBC Says Yes May 24, 2019There’s been a lot of information circulating that Facebook is moving into the crypto market. And while some of this information is outright false, other bits are true — at least, that’s what the sources say. Take today, for example. On Friday, BBC said Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) is going to roll out GlobalCoin next year in […]Caroline Harris
- Movement Toward a Cashless Economy Set to Take a Big Leap Forward With Introduction of uBuck Pay! May 24, 2019LiteLink Technologies Inc. (CSE:LLT) (OTC:LLNKF) Has Created Quite Possibly the Fastest, Most Secure & Most Cost-Effective Digital Payment Platform EVER! As the use of digital wallets and electronic payment methods continues to soar, LiteLink Technologies Inc. (CSE:LLT) (OTC:LLNKF) is debuting a P2P payment platform that is being deemed as the first serious threat to traditional […]CryptoCurrencyNews
- Hodler’s Digest, May 20–26: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week May 26, 2019This week in the Hodler’s Digest, AT&T makes a big step for adoption, while the SEC yet again delays a bitcoin ETF decisionCointelegraph By Molly Jane Zuckerman
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: BSV, BNB, LTC, BCH, DASH May 26, 2019Should you chase the rally in the top five performers of the past seven days?Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay
- Bitcoin Dips Below $8K Again as Top Altcoins See Mild Losses May 26, 2019Bitcoin falls under the $8K mark again as most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies report moderate losses on the dayCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Crypto-Italy: Institutions, Politics, Business and Society May 26, 2019Is Italy going “crypto”? Some significant changes have been affecting institutions and politics before today’s 2019 European elections — a survey on the status of the blockchain revolution in the Bel PaeseCointelegraph By Daniele Pozzi
- BCH May Have Sustained $1.3 Million+ Double Spend: BitMex Research May 26, 2019According to a report released by BitMex Research, 3,392 BCH (over $1.35 million) was double spent after the coin’s hard forkCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- China Releases New Crypto Rankings May 27, 2019China’s Center for Information and Industry Development has released its latest rankings of 35 crypto projects that were evaluated over the past two months. While several top positions remain unchanged, Bitcoin has climbed up the overall ranking. Also read: Indian Supreme Court Postpones Crypto Case at Government’s Request New Rankings From China The Center for […]Kevin Helms
- How Crypto-Based Microfinance Benefits Small Businesses May 27, 2019Starting your own business isn’t easy given the reluctance of banks to grant credit. Gone are the days when a compelling business plan would be enough to have the branch manager shaking your hand and bankrolling your venture. For entrepreneurs in developing nations, where even obtaining a bank account can prove challenging, getting their idea […]Kai Sedgwick
- Bitcoin Cash Privacy Has Improved in Leaps and Bounds May 27, 2019Over the last few years, privacy has become of great importance to digital asset enthusiasts as law enforcement has cracked down on money transmitters, seized coin shuffling services, and blockchain analysis has increased significantly. To thwart this, some bitcoiners have turned to mixing applications that utilize the Coinjoin protocol and other methods of obfuscation. However, […]Jamie Redman
- Hacked Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Files for US Bankruptcy Protection May 27, 2019Cryptopia has filed for bankruptcy protection in the U.S. seeking to preserve vital user data held on servers in ArizonaYogita Khatri
- Public Perceptions of the Bitcoin Spot Market Are Wrong, Says Bitwise May 27, 2019The bitcoin spot market is “significantly" smaller and more efficient than is generally perceived, says a Bitwise paper sent as comment to the SEC.Yogita Khatri
- The Cat-and-Mouse Game of Crypto Regulation Enters a New Phase May 27, 2019The cat-and-mouse game between regulators and crypto developers could spur a new era of innovation around the technology, writes Michael J. Casey.Michael J Casey
- Bitcoin Hits New 2019 High Above $8,900 May 27, 2019Bitcoin's price has once again set a new high for 2019 after breaking out from a bullish pattern on the daily chart, reaching as high as $8,905.Sebastian Sinclair
- What Will It Take to Regulate Crypto Exchanges? May 26, 2019Regulation is needed to maintain neutrality among exchanges, but it might not be around the corner, argues Konstantinos Stylianou.Konstantinos Stylianou