Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Coinbase Crypto Services Expand to 11 New Countries: Why it’s Important April 18, 2019On April 17th, word went around that Coinbase crypto services will be expanding to 11 new countries. And the information is true. According to the crypto exchange, Coinbase will expand its crypto-to-crypto conversions and trading services to Colombia and Mexico, among other countries. Here’s what we know. Coinbase Expanding Crypto Services Based in San Francisco, […]Caroline Harris
- SIRIN Labs Loses One Quarter of Its Staff to Poor Finney Sales April 18, 2019According to media site Globes, the team behind blockchain smartphone Finney has laid off a quarter of its workforce. Sirin Labs has let go of 15 team members after overestimating sales of its innovative device. The company said it had received 160,000 Finney pre-orders in late 2018, so what’s happened? Sirin Labs Loses Workforce The company […]Maria Ohle
- Rakuten Launches Cryptocurrency Exchange for Customers April 18, 2019Rakuten has begun accepting applications for accounts for its anticipated cryptocurrency exchange called “Rakuten Wallet.” The company announced that pre-registration is available for customers with Rakuten Bank, but further details as to whether the service will be available for everyone has not yet been revealed. The company previously stated that the crypto exchange will commence […]Ankit Singhania
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19 April 19, 2019Bitcoin is moving up at a snail’s pace. Where are major coins heading in the short term? Let’s find outCointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey April 19, 2019About 3% of American retirees claimed to own some bitcoin, while about 33% said they did not even know about it, according to a new survey by Gold IRA GuideCointelegraph By Helen Partz
- Bitcoin Accounts for 98% of Crypto-Denominated Ransomware Payments, Study April 19, 2019Bitcoin continues to account for the lion’s share of crypto-denominated ransomware payments — 98% as compared with just 2% for privacy coins like dash and moneroCointelegraph By Marie Huillet
- Local Media: Afghanistani, Tunisian Central Banks Consider Issuing Bitcoin Bonds April 19, 2019The issuance of a bitcoin bond is being considered by Afghanistan and Tunisia’s central banksCointelegraph By Adrian Zmudzinski
- Central Bank of Russia Reviews Potential Benefits and Drawbacks of CBDCs April 19, 2019The Bank of Russia outlined potential benefits and drawbacks of central bank digital currencies in a recent reportCointelegraph By Helen Partz
- Russia Adopts Law to Isolate Runet From the Internet April 19, 2019Runet, the Russian segment of the internet, is about to be isolated from the rest of the web. A new law adopted by the State Duma aims to do so in order to supposedly protect it from external threats and turn it into a “sovereign” space. Russian taxpayers and end users will pay the bill […]Lubomir Tassev
- Without a True Two-Way Peg No ‘Real’ Sidechain Exists, Says Drivechain Creator April 19, 2019On April 17, the founder of the Drivechain project, Paul Sztorc, published a new blog post concerning the validity of today’s so-called ‘production sidechains.’ Sztorc has declared on multiple occasions that true sidechain technology hasn’t been invented yet and even Blockstream’s Liquid protocol, dubbed “the first production sidechain,” in a critical sense is not a […]Jamie Redman
- Five Simple Ways to Increase Your Privacy When Using Cryptocurrency April 19, 2019Cryptocurrency without privacy is pointless. If your coins aren’t fungible, you lose much of the benefits of using cryptocurrency in the first place. Privacy isn’t just won and lost onchain though. In fact, much of the privacy gains to be made when it comes to sending, spending and trading crypto occur offchain, as you go […]Kai Sedgwick
- Privacy Crypto Monero Celebrates Its 5th Birthday April 19, 2019The privacy coin Monero celebrated yesterday five years of existence.Christine Kim
- Malware Crypto Ransoms Rose By Almost 90% in Q1: Report April 19, 2019The average payout for ransomware attacks rose dramatically in the first quarter of 2019 – largely due to one variant called Ryuk.Daniel Palmer
- Data Market Ocean Tries New Token Sale After CoinList Offering Misses Target April 19, 2019After a token sale on CoinList failed to reach its target, data marketplace Ocean is trying again on crypto exchange Bittrex International.Brady Dale
- Bitcoin Clings on Above Key Support Amid Signs of Price Pullback April 19, 2019Bitcoin is showing signs of exhaustion on the short-duration technical charts, but a pullback has been elusive – so far.Omkar Godbole
- Volkswagen to Track Minerals Supply Chains Using IBM Blockchain April 19, 2019Volkswagen Group has joined an initiative tracking mineral supply chains using a platform built on IBM Blockchain.Yogita Khatri