Welcome To Troptions Exchange
THE OFFICIAL TROPTIONS EXCHANGE WEBSITE!
TROPTIONS is an asset-supported trade system secured by the Bitcoin block chain. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for US currency, other cryptocurrencies or used to trade for items of value. Unique to TROPTIONS is the ability to trade for offerings that are exclusively within the TROPTIONS system. TROPTIONS holders are able to find offers (with favorable prices) that otherwise would not be available to them. You are invited to explore our website, find out about your many options with TROPTIONS and learn more about what makes TROPTIONS a very special cryptocurrency!
Join the Troptions revolution! A New Currency - New Lifestyle!
What Is The Troptions ECOsystem?
The TROPTIONS Eco system enables two parties (peer to peer) to exchange goods or services based on mutually perceived value.
The TROPTIONS Eco System was created for business holders of TROPTIONS, to let other TROPTIONS holders use their goods or services using the Currency known as TROPTIONS.
XTroptions.Gold will be the first of the TROPTIONS Currencies that will be used for the TROPTIONS Eco system. Learn More about the Eco System here
Checkout the new Crypto Currency Radio Show
Starting October 2nd, 2018. Listen to the best Crytpo Currency information out there from the top experts in the field. And direct from the source the knows and the knots of CryptoCurrency. Tuesdays 2-4pm and Thursday 2-4 pm on Real 1100 Am, with your host Crypto Queen Sophia White and Crypto Expert Bryan Stone and many guests don't miss this show!
Join the Troptions -The King of Coins Eco System Today
The Crypto Currency Source Radio Show Tuesday & Thursday 2-4pm
- Coinsquare Acquires StellarX: Canadian Exchange Takes Over February 15, 2019Canada’s largest crypto exchange Coinsquare has acquired the StellarX DEX according to a press release published yesterday. Under the terms of the agreement, StellarX will become a fully-owned subsidiary of Coinsquare and will now need regulatory approval to operate its service under the Coinsquare umbrella. Coinsquare Acquires StellarX Based in Bermuda, StellarX describes itself as “the first decentralized crypto platform […]Maria Ohle
- Ripple Feeling Pressure? Brad Garlinghouse Speaks Out About JPM Coin February 15, 2019Ripple’s CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, has finally responded to JPMorgan’s recent announcement of its new JPM Coin. Is Ripple feeling the pressure or just annoyed with a bank adopting a similar system? Let’s find out. As predicted, banks are changing their tune on crypto. But this JPM project misses the point – introducing a closed network […]Chelsea Roh
- Anchor: A New Financial Standard and Monetary System February 14, 2019Anchor, a New Financial Standard and Monetary System for Preserving and Enhancing the Value of Investor Holdings Anchor is a two-token stable currency system pegged to a financial index that safeguards investments against economic volatility, inflation and market speculation. Anchor AG, a financial services holding company, introduces Anchor, a dual-token stable currency that is pegged […]Nicki Brown
- Major Chinese University Launches Blockchain Research Center February 18, 2019One of the most prestigious Chinese universities has opened its own blockchain research center to study the application of the technologyCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Report: Bitcoin Unable to Solve Problems of Traditional Payment Systems February 18, 2019An official from the Bank of Spain believes that Bitcoin is unable to solve the problems of traditional payments systemsCointelegraph By Ana Berman
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18 February 18, 2019As markets are making a recovery, some analysts feel negative sentiment will drive prices lower still. Let’s consult the chartsCointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay
- Major Omani Bank Joins RippleNet Cross-Border Payment Network February 18, 2019Oman’s second largest bank BankDhofar is now deploying RippleNet for cross-border payments to IndiaCointelegraph By Ana Alexandre
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years February 18, 2019Bitcoin bull Tim Draper said that cash money will be used only by criminals in five yearsCointelegraph By Helen Partz
- Survey: ‘Blockchain’ Was Most Overrated Buzzword of 2018 February 18, 2019A survey has determined that advertisers believe the word “blockchain” to have been the most overrated of 2018. This is hardly a surprise as many companies from fields completely unrelated to cryptocurrency claimed to use or test blockchain technology last year with little to show for it. Also Read: In the Daily: Shapeshift Beta, Coinsquare […]Avi Mizrahi
- Everything You Should Know About Bitcoin Address Formats February 18, 2019A wallet address, comprising a string of 26-35 alphanumeric characters, is all it takes to send and receive bitcoin. Any bitcoin address can be used to transfer cryptocurrency to any other address on the network, provided the sender’s wallet software supports that address type. With multiple address formats to choose from, and wallet providers and […]Kai Sedgwick
- Bitmain Announces New 7nm Bitcoin Mining Chip With 29% More Efficiency February 18, 2019On Feb. 18, mining rig manufacturing giant Bitmain Technologies announced its next-generation 7nm ASIC chip for mining SHA-256 cryptocurrencies like BTC and BCH. According to Bitmain, the mining chip, called the BM1397, is more efficient when mining proof of work (PoW) coins and the new chips will be installed in the latest Antminer series of […]Jamie Redman
- Privacy Crypto Beam Gets Funding from ‘Japanese LinkedIn’ Recruit February 18, 2019Privacy-oriented crypto Beam has secured an undisclosed amount of funding from “Japan’s equivalent to LinkedIn” Recruit Co., Ltd.Yogita Khatri
- Blockstream Releases Test Code for Proposed Bitcoin Tech Upgrade Schnorr February 18, 2019Schnorr signatures are no longer just another idea for improving bitcoin thanks to a new code library from Blockstream.Alyssa Hertig
- Bullish Sentiment for Bitcoin As Long Bets Near 11-Month Highs February 18, 2019Bullish bets on bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency by value, reached 11-month highs on Monday.Omkar Godbole
- You Can Now Send Bitcoin Tips Over Lightning on Twitter February 18, 2019When "liking" your favorite tweet isn't enough, you can now send small bitcoin tips via the lightning network.Alyssa Hertig
- Will Crypto Torch Jamie Dimon? February 18, 2019The $156 in bitcoin being passed via the "Lighting Torch" is a bigger deal than trillions in JPM Coins would be, writes Michael J. Casey.Michael J Casey