Episode 1772 Segment, TROPTIONS Corp. Conference Call January 6th, 2018 –Recording
Conference Call Recording
Now you can get XTROPTIONS.AUS in a secured escrow environment at $400 USD per XTROPTIONS.AUS.
1. Initiate the trade for the amount of XTROPTIONS.AUS you want at $400 per XTROPTIONS.AUS
3. Send your Counterparty Wallet public address in the chat box and the full name of who referred you.
4. I will send you the appropriate amount of XTROPTIONS.AUS at $400 USD per.
5. Check on https://xchain.io/ by putting your Counterparty Wallet public address in the search bar.
6. Click the link that says “Unconfirmed (1)” and you will see that your XTROPTIONS.AUS are on the way.
7. Since XTROPTIONS.AUS are a cryptocurrency on the Bitcoin Blockchain and cannot be reversed once sent, please release the BTC when you see the confirmations are pending.
8. I will send XTROPTIONS.AUS at Low Priority (no charge), which could take up to 60 minutes or longer to actually be spendable in your account, but if you would like your XTROPTIONS.AUS sooner I will use High Priority which will require you to add $10 USD in BTC to the order.
a. Please specify if you want Low or High Priority when you initiate the trade.
b. Send an uneven amount (i.e.) 2500.32 or make sure you give us the exact dollar amount sent in bitcoins (i.e.) 320032.88 USD/BTC
c. Below is our QR code public address to obtain your TROPTIONS.
Initiate trade for further instructions.
We want everybody to know as much as they can about the
Today Is A GREAT Day To ADD TROPTIONS To Your Wallet!
For 14 years we have nurtured the idea. Then along came Bitcoins, the Blockchain and the Cryptocurrencies was a way to accomplish what we achieved with the digital Troption.
This week we will have our educational seminar on how to use this anything but new idea! Here are a few items that we paid TROPTIONS for last weekend!
The excitement is high for the coming week and we put links on the front page to help in your getting your wallet and purchasing some TROPTIONS for yourself, loved ones, or to store….